AvailabilityGuard Channel Partner Program Provides Opportunity to Capitalize on Lucrative High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) Market Opportunities
End Users Can Now Work With Local Trusted Advisors To Fortify IT Infrastructure Against Downtime and Data Loss with AvailabilityGuard Software Suite
New York, NY (July 29, 2014) – Continuity Software™, the world’s leading provider of service availability risk management solutions, today announced the launch of its global AvailabilityGuard Channel Partner Program, designed to enable channel partners with the industry’s most powerful and proven solutions for ensuring the highest levels of availability (HA) and disaster recoverability (DR), across their clients’ physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Continuity Software has already successfully engaged with many of the top VARs, SIs, distributors, MSPs and consultants in select countries. Following on this tremendous initial success, the enhanced formalized program is now open to new channel partners around the world, enabling them to offer the AvailabilityGuard™ software suite to customers in their respective markets.
By adding AvailabilityGuard to their offerings portfolio, value-added reseller (VAR), system integrator (SIs), distributor, and managed service provider (MSP) partners can enhance and extend their relationships with current clients, while also opening-up countless new lucrative client opportunities. End users benefit as they are now able to work with local trusted advisors to fortify their IT infrastructure against downtime and data loss.
Sample Success Stories
Early participants in the AvailabilityGuard Channel Partner Program have already secured numerous lucrative engagements with leading enterprises and government organizations, including the following:
– BBVA case study – Continuity Software and Market Experts teamed to help one of the world’s largest financial institutions to meet its service availability goals.
– Spain’s General Comptroller of the State Administration Office case study – Continuity Software and Market Experts teamed to help this government organization ensure 24×7 business continuity.
AvailabilityGuard Channel Partner Program Benefits
The AvailabilityGuard Channel Partner Program provides Continuity Software’s partners with a Dedicated Channel Partner Champion who is responsible for ensuring each partner benefits from:
– Early Roadmap Access and Influence – early access to product roadmaps enables channel partners to improve business planning; the ability to influence product direction helps ensure customer requirements are met today and into the future
– Demand Generation and Lead Referral Program – extensive cooperative programs (i.e., may include co-developed webinars and seminars, co-branded collateral, white papers, and technical documentation, email campaigns, etc…)
– Deal Registration – early deal registration initiates Continuity Software’s support of partner’s sales engagement and prevents channel conflict
– AvailabilityGuard Risk-Free Assessments – to date, 100% of the organizations that have conducted an AvailabilityGuard Risk-Free Assessment have identified vulnerabilities and/or gaps in their IT infrastructure of which they were completely unaware
– Sales and Engineering Training and Support – in-region, pre-sales and post-sales support, including 24/7 online access to Continuity Software expertise; ongoing Continuity Software led programs for training sales and support personnel; as well as phone and/or onsite customer deployment support (as required)
“The bottom-line objectives of Continuity Software’s new AvailabilityGuard Channel Partner Program are quite simple. Our first goal is to enable our partners to enhance their trusted advisor status, increase sales success, shorten the sales cycle, and increase profitability,” said Lior Itai, Director of Channel and Business Development, Continuity Software. “Our second and equally critical goal is to make it as easy as possible for IT organizations around the world to obtain and deploy our AvailabilityGuard software in order to ensure their applications and information services remain highly available, protected and instantly recoverable in the event of an outage or disaster.”
Channel Partner Commentary
“AvailabilityGuard is the only solution that is able to analyze our clients’ complex IT environment so that risks can be detected and eliminated long before they negatively impact the business,” said Jucheol Kim, President and CEO, Infortric (Korea). “With AvailabilityGuard, our customers can finally sleep soundly knowing their data and business applications are protected and continuously available.”
“Our clients are facing increasing pressure to meet the expectations of their customers that services will be continually available,” said Michael Speck, CEO, Local IT 4 You (Germany). “Continuity Software has really helped open doors for us in this area – with both existing and new clients.”
“The AvailabilityGuard Risk-Free Assessment in particular is a real eye opener. It can clearly demonstrate that even the most highly sophisticated IT infrastructures can have vulnerabilities that remain hidden,” echoed Laurent Caillié, Director, Local IT 4 You (France).
“We at Market Experts strive to team with the world’s foremost technology solutions providers in order to provide our clients with the best IT solutions available today,” said William Weber, President and CEO, Market Experts (Spain). “As a partner, Continuity Software is tops! They are responsive, deliver world-class service and support, and consistently demonstrate their desire to help us to exceed our clients’ expectations.”
“Not only does AvailabilityGuard deliver one the most advanced and proven HA/DR solutions available on the market today, it also provides a choice of deployment options,” said Malcolm Clark, Managing Director, Recovery Assurance (South Africa). “This flexibility provides our customers with the ability to meet both their IT and budgetary requirements.”
– Surveys: https://www.continuitysoftware.com/resources/surveys/
– On-Demand Webinars: https://www.continuitysoftware.com/resources/videos-2/
– White Papers: https://www.continuitysoftware.com/resources/white-papers/
About Continuity Software
Continuity Software is the world’s leading provider of service availability risk management solutions. Trusted by many of the largest and most successful companies around the world, Continuity Software’s award-winning software mitigates downtime and data-loss risks across the entire enterprise IT landscape, including the datacenter’s disaster recovery, high availability (HA), and private cloud environments. With Continuity Software solutions, organizations can be confident that service availability, data protection, and business continuity goals will be met or exceeded 365 days a year. For further information, please visitwww.continuitysoftware.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +1-888-782-8170 (United States) or +972 (3) 6470888 (Israel).
© Continuity Software. Continuity Software, RecoverGuard, AvailabilityGuard, AvailabilityGuard/Enterprise, AvailabilityGuard/Cloud, AvailabilityGuard/DR, AvailabilityGuard/Cluster, and AvailabilityGuard/SAN are trademarks of Continuity Software. All other brand and product names in this announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.