We are seeking energetic and talented Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our cloud business sales team.
The role is focused primarily on North America, with some work in select European regions.
- Focus on a targeted list of large and very large enterprises (fortune 2000) running critical workloads in the public cloud (AWS, Azure, …)
- Outbound calling and emailing, research (blueprinting), identify and engage prospective customers — lots of sophisticated interactions required
- Secure initial meetings with prospective customers for our Sales Executives
- Relevant experience useful, but talented entry-level candidates will also be considered
- Native English speaker
- Excellent calling, prospecting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high-energy and self-motivated
- Past experience with Excel and Salesforce – an advantage!
- US working hours: Monday-Thursday 13:00-22:00. Fridays: Regular Israeli hours
- Location: Ramat HaHayal, Tel Aviv
- A great work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Attractive compensation: Base salary + Bonuses
- Highly motivated
- Can-do approach
- Proactive and initiative, striving for continuous improvement
- High sense of ownership
- Team player