Back to all open positions
Sales Development Representative
We are seeking an energetic and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. The role is focused primarily on the US & Canada.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to secure introductory meetings for our Sales Executives – sophisticated cold calling required.
- Focus on a selected list of large enterprises.
- Research accounts to identify relevant decision makers – requires understanding and navigating complex organizational structures.
- Play an active role in driving existing opportunities to a paid POC, and then to a license purchase.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Native English speaker
- Excellent calling, prospecting and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high-energy and self-motivated.
- US working hours: Monday-Thursday 13:00-22:00. Fridays: Regular Israeli hours.
- Location: Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.