Location: Israel, Tel Aviv
- An AvailabilityGuard™ Solution Specialist responsible for providing post-sales services such as deployment, integration, training and consulting.
- Assist customers to design and deploy the AvailabilityGuard™ software in UAT and Production enterprise environments.
- Assist customers with review and prioritization of IT misconfigurations detected by AvailabilityGuard™, and with generating custom reports.
- Provide technical assistance to partners and customers.
- Work with large enterprise companies worldwide.
- 3+ years of experience with large enterprise IT infrastructure
- General understanding of virtualization, system and storage concepts (e.g. LUN, WWN, SAN/NAS, Cluster, VM, Virtual network, Container).
- Understanding of datacenter and application architectures (A/A, A/P, LB, HA, DR, Web App, DB).
- Ability to independently lead a dialogue with IT reps of Int’l Fortune 2000 companies.
- Previous experience with technical services for international customers
- Knowledge in VMware / Windows AD, GPO / Shell scripting / AWK / SQL – an advantage.
- Proven project and process management skills – an advantage.
- Fluent in English – a must.
- Valid security clearance – highly desirable
- Willingness to travel abroad (infrequently).