Learn How to Validate and Assure Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) In Both Physical and/or Virtualized Environments Thereby Ensuring Business Continuity
December 7, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
While private clouds can offer tremendous business benefit in terms of managing applications and allocating IT expense across the organization, they also introduce IT management complexity. Specifically, private clouds introduce abstraction layers which lead to service availability issues such as hidden single points of failure, failing high availability relocations and best practices and service level agreement (SLA) violations. Disaster recoverability (DR) and data protection challenges are also introduced, as private cloud technology is not storage aware.
Join this live webinar to learn:
- What are “The Top 10 Private Cloud Downtime and Data Loss Risk
- How to validate and assure recovery point objectives (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) in both physical and/or virtualized environments
- How to ensure business continuity in SRM and non-SRM implementations
- How to validate that production and DR environments are always in sync
- How to provide clear visibility into DR SLAs
- How to continuously audit and improve DR and HA policies and practices
- How to maximize your DR and HA investments (ROI)
- Gil Hecht, Founder and CEO, Continuity Software
- Doron Pinhas, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Continuity Software
CLICK HERE to learn more and register to attend this live webinar event.
About Continuity Software
Continuity Software™ is a leading provider of disaster recovery (DR) and high availability (HA) management solutions. Its RecoverGuard™ software mitigates data protection and high availability risks by detecting gaps and vulnerabilities between customers’ primary production, HA and remote DR sites. With RecoverGuard, customers can now confidently validate and ensure their business continuity strategy. For further information, please visit: www.continuitysoftware.com, email: email@example.com, or call: 888-782-8170 (United States) or +972 (3) 6470888 (Israel).
© 2010 Continuity Software. Continuity Software, RecoverGuard and DR Assurance are trademarks of Continuity Software. All other brand and product names in this announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.