Software Engineer – Business Logic
Software Engineer, Business Logic Team
Continuity Software, a leading provider of IT Resiliency Assurance solutions for infrastructure outage prevention, is looking for a software engineer to join the team developing its flagship software product, reporting to a Team Leader in R&D.
This position is intended for experienced IT professionals who have transitioned (or at final stages of the transition process) to software development – and passionate about both areas.
This is a full time job located in Tel Aviv.
Professional Requirements – Mandatory
- Practical experience with large-scale IT environments, in particular – virtualization, clustering/HA, storage, SAN, software-defined datacenters, operating systems, etc.
- Three years of software development experience of enterprise-scale software products through the full development cycle – from requirements to production release and customers support
- Practical expertise in Java
- Practical experience in scripts writing at the system administration level
- High level of written and spoken English
- BA/BSc in SW Engineering / Computer Sciences
- Practical Oracle DBA experience, experience with other databases
- Practical experience as DevOps
- Experience in both server and client side development
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development and testing methodologies
- Highly motivated
- Can-do approach
- Proactive and initiative, striving for continuous improvement
- High sense of ownership
- Team player