Senior Solutions Engineer (Technical Pre-Sales – IT Security)
We are seeking a talented Senior Solutions Engineer (aka Technical Pre-Sales) to join our team.
Continuity Software (www.ContinuitySoftware.com) is a global leader in IT and Cyber resilience assurance. We help the world’s leading organizations, including 6 of the top 10 US banks, to proactively prevent downtime, data-loss and cyber resilience risks in hybrid IT infrastructure.
Our next generation of resilience assurance solutions are designed for today’s complex hybrid and multi-cloud environments, covering every type and combination of environment (legacy, on-prem, private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid) and the various technologies used in modern environments (software-defined infrastructure, containers, etc.). As a result, unplanned infrastructure outages are reduced by an average of 80% and configuration errors are resolved before they turn into costly service incidents.
- While covering the company’s full product line, maintain a special focus on our new security solution, Data Security Advisor (DSA).
- Execute the full range of customer-facing pre-sales activities, including: presentations, consultative solution selling, requirements analysis, and technical deep-dive sessions to support sales activities.
- Perform competitive analysis and other research tasks to support the sales cycle.
- Role also includes post-sales activities (“Technical Account Management”)
- Work closely with sales executives to help win large enterprise deals and to ensure renewals and growth.
- Work with major enterprises worldwide (especially US & Europe).
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing technical roles.
- Very strong understanding of IT Security landscape/ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of datacenter infrastructure, especially (1) Infrastructure Security; (2) Enterprise Storage & Backup.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills – with both senior management and technical audiences.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Proven project and process management skills – an advantage.
- Location: Tel Aviv + periodic overseas travel.