Back to all open positions
Senior Software Developer (Cloud)
- Taking a leading role in the R&D of a cutting-edge multitenant SaaS product deployed on AWS (Hands-on).
- Developing a highly distributed and highly scalable and secured production-grade code.
Professional Requirements (must)
- At least 2 years of software development experience of SaaS products through full development cycle – from requirements to production.
- Required technological expertise (>2 years): Java, Spring ecosystem, SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Experience with microservices, containers and containers orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes – advantage).
- Experience and knowledge with AWS architecture and services (Azure, Google – advantage).
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable & secured server-side architecture (code development).
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) methodologies.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- BA/BSc in software engineering, computer sciences or other related field from a recognized university.
- Highly motivated.
- Can-do approach.
- Proactive and initiative, striving for continuous improvement.
- High sense of ownership.
- Team player.