We are seeking a talented Sales Engineer to join our team.
Continuity Software (www.ContinuitySoftware.com) is a global leader in IT and Cyber resilience assurance. We help the world’s leading organizations, including 6 of the top 10 US banks, to proactively prevent downtime, data-loss and cyber resilience risks in hybrid IT infrastructure. Founded in 2005 by a team of IT infrastructure and data protection experts, the company is focused on a single mission – Provide enterprise IT and security leaders with the resilience management solution they need to guarantee IT infrastructure and critical data are continuously available and recoverable.
Our next generation of resilience assurance solutions are designed for today’s complex hybrid and multi-cloud environments, covering every type and combination of environment (legacy, on-prem, private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid) and the various technologies used in modern environments (software-defined infrastructure, containers, etc.). As a result, unplanned infrastructure outages are reduced by an average of 80% and configuration errors are resolved before they turn into costly service incidents.
- Execute highly-technically, hands-on POCs from early stages to successful completion
- Total ownership of POC success, including project planning and communication of technical requirements, software installation and configuration, preparation of POC deliverables, and presentation of results to senior IT management
- Execute a range of customer-facing presales activities, including presentations, product demos, requirements analysis, and technical deep-dive sessions to support sales activities
- Role also includes some post-sales activities (“technical account management”)
- Offer in-depth technological understanding of the datacenter resilience field
- Work closely with sales executives to help win large enterprise deals
- Work with major enterprises worldwide (especially US & Europe)
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing technical roles
- Strong understanding of datacenter infrastructure, including OS (Windows/Linux/Unix), Database (Oracle/SQL Server), Storage (SAN-based), Virtualization (VMware), Clustering, Replication etc.
- Great hands-on technical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven project and process management skills – an advantage
- Location: Tel Aviv + frequent overseas travel