Back to all open positions
- Perform manual testing for core system modules: (1) Data collection from external IT systems; and; (2) Risk (misconfiguration) detection.
- Assess product quality based on examination of live or cloned customer environments and/or customer support bundles.
- Perform regression and system quality tests.
- Test user interface, API and workflows.
- Provide technical assistance to Support Engineers.
- Responsible for testing environment (lab).
Professional Requirements (must)
- At least 1 year of practical experience in Quality Assurance of enterprise-scale software products.
- Ability to write, modify and troubleshoot Unix/Linux shell scripts.
- Experience with writing SQL queries combining multiple database tables.
- Experience with running REST API calls.
- Strong log and system analysis skills; ability to analyze complex and distributed product deployments at customer sites.
- Experience with provisioning and managing VMware virtual machines.
- Fluent English – speaking and writing.
- Familiar with Enterprise IT systems such as Storage arrays, Storage networking, Backup, Unix/Linux and HA clustering / VMware HA.
- Experience with writing and/or troubleshooting PowerShell scripts, VB scripts, AWK scripts or WMI queries.
- Ability to read and understand Java / Java script code, identify root cause and suggest remediation.
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and best practices.
- Highly motivated.
- Can-do approach.
- Proactive and initiative, striving for continuous improvement.
- High sense of ownership.
- Team player.