We are seeking a talented Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team, with a focus on the North American and European markets.
Continuity Software (www.continuitysoftware.com) helps the world’s leading organizations prevent unplanned IT outages. Our award-winning AvailabilityGuard software enables IT teams to proactively identify and eliminate single-points-of-failure and other misconfigurations across the entire infrastructure—including high availability, cloud, and disaster recovery environments. Using AvailabilityGuard’s advanced analytics to pinpoint potential failures before they impact the business, organizations are able to deliver the highest levels of IT service availability.
We are a fast-growing and profitable company whose customers include the top financial services and telco providers in North America, as well as many of the largest organizations worldwide.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Execute highly-technically, hands-on POCs from early stages to successful completion
- Total ownership of POC success, including project planning and communication of technical requirements, AvailabilityGuard software installation and configuration, preparation of POC deliverables, and presentation of results to senior IT management
- Execute a range of customer-facing presales activities, including presentations, product demos, requirements analysis, and technical deep-dive sessions to support sales activities
- Offer in-depth technological understanding of the datacenter resilience field
- Work closely with sales executives to help win large enterprise deals
- Work with major enterprise companies worldwide
- Solid understanding of datacenter architecture, private cloud, and IT management software solutions
- Strong hands-on technical skills
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Unix/Linux, Storage, Virtualization or HA/DR background – an advantage
- Proven project and process management skills – an advantage
- English at mother-tongue level (oral and written); additional languages – an advantage
- Location: Tel Aviv + Extensive overseas travel (40%-50%)