We are seeking a talented Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team, with a focus on US market. This role is based in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT).
Continuity Software (www.continuitysoftware.com) helps the world’s leading organizations prevent unplanned IT outages. Our award-winning AvailabilityGuard software enables IT teams to proactively identify and eliminate single-points-of-failure and other misconfigurations across the entire infrastructure—including high availability, cloud, and disaster recovery environments. Using AvailabilityGuard’s advanced analytics to pinpoint potential failures before they impact the business, organizations are able to deliver the highest levels of IT service availability.
We are a fast-growing and profitable company whose customers include the top financial services and telco providers in North America, as well as many of the largest organizations worldwide.
- Execute highly-technically, hands-on POCs from early stages to successful completion
- Total ownership of POC success, including project planning and communication of technical requirements, AvailabilityGuard software installation and configuration, preparation of POC deliverables, and presentation of results to senior IT management
- Execute a range of customer-facing presales activities, including presentations, product demos, requirements analysis, and technical deep-dive sessions to support sales activities
- Offer in-depth technological understanding of the datacenter resilience field
- Work closely with sales executives to help win large enterprise deals
- Work with major enterprises across the US & Canada
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing technical roles
- Strong understanding of datacenter infrastructure, including OS (Windows/Linux/Unix), Database (Oracle/SQL Server), Storage (SAN-based), Virtualization (VMware), Clustering, Replication etc.
- Great hands-on technical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven project and process management skills – an advantage
- Location: NY/NJ/CT + periodic travel