Outbound Sales Development Representative
We are seeking an energetic and talented Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. The role is entry-level and is focused primarily on the US & Canada.
Continuity Software (www.ContinuitySoftware.com) is a global leader in IT and Cyber resilience assurance. We help the world’s leading organizations, including 6 of the top 10 US banks, to proactively prevent downtime, data-loss and cyber resilience risks in hybrid IT infrastructure.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to secure introductory meetings for our Sales Executives – sophisticated cold calling required.
- Focus on a selected list of large enterprises.
- Research accounts to identify relevant decision makers – requires understanding and navigating complex organizational structures.
- Play an active role in driving existing opportunities to a paid POC, and then to a license purchase.
- Roughly 1 year of sales experience (candidates with significant sales experience need not apply).
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent calling, prospecting and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high-energy and self-motivated.
- US working hours: Monday-Thursday 13:00-22:00. Fridays: Regular Israeli hours.
- Location: Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org