Marketing Campaign Manager
Continuity Software is a global leader in cybersecurity. We help the world’s leading organizations, including 6 of the top 10 US banks, to proactively prevent cyber resilience risks.
Founded in 2005 by a team of IT infrastructure and data protection experts, the company is focused on a single mission: Providing enterprise security leaders with the resilience management solutions they need to guarantee critical data is continuously available and recoverable.
Continuity Software is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to manage digital campaigns, delivering strong results across the marketing and sales funnel.
- Develop and manage multi-channel demand generation campaigns (on social, display, and email), including reporting and analysis
- Create account-based marketing (ABM) programs, targeting specific buyer personas across our target list of large enterprises with personalized messages
- Analyze marketing activities effectiveness; from top of funnel MQLs to sales opportunities
- Manage our marketing operations, including HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Create and maintain the email marketing activities and database
- Research additional marketing technologies, tools and best practices.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in running demand-generations campaigns
- Experience running Google and LinkedIn Ads
- Fluent in HubSpot
- Good knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
- High level of English