IT Security Researcher (Product Management team)
We are seeking a talented Security Researcher to join our Product Management team. The Researcher will play a key role in delivering the leading Security Posture Management solution for Data Storage and Backup Systems in both private and public enterprise cloud environments.
- Responsible for ongoing definition of our knowledgebase of security configuration checks for the storage and backup environment.
- Study security guides from storage vendors / leading industry institutions.
- Define requirements for development of automated security configuration checks.
- Explore storage / backup API, command references and configuration files.
- Provide guidance and work closely with R&D Engineers to develop automated security checks.
- Maintain an online knowledgebase of the checks, and write blog posts and other marketing materials about storage and backup security.
- Install simulators and other software in the lab as needed to facilitate the research.
- Work alongside presales during proof-of-concept activities to ensure successful outcome.
- Ability to read and break down lengthy security guidance documents (e.g. NIST, ISO, SANS, CIS, SNIA, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and network.
- Excellent understanding of security principles for IT infrastructure.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Knowledge in On-prem Storage, Backup and/or Cloud Storage – an advantage.
- Previous experience in IT hardening, IT-related research, security research, vulnerability assessment, configuration review, pen testing and/or IT audit – an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with CLI of IT infrastructure components – an advantage.
- Previous experience in product management – an advantage.
- Results-driven, detailed and precise, well-organized, systematic, diligent.