2013 Service Availability Benchmark Survey
25% of the financial services organizations participating in the survey have an availability goal of >99.99% (less than one hour of downtime a year), but how many actually meet this goal?
Download the complete survey results and find out the answer to this question and more:
- What were the most common causes for outages in 2012?
- What are the most effective strategies for ensuring service availability?
- Which industry experienced the most downtime?
- How do organizations manage service availability in the cloud?
- How confident are organizations in their DR tests?
- And many more…
Get the survey results now and see how your availability performance and DR practices compare to industry benchmarks.